Wrap your injuries on-the-go with a Small 3″ Dr.Cool wrap. The Dr. Cool wrap replaces traditional bags of ice and combines cold therapy with compression, which can help to reduce swelling and speed recovery mid or post-workout. The small Dr. Cool ice wrap can be used on your wrist, ankle or foot and can also be used as a dry compression wrap to support and protect your body. When you’re on the go don’t forget to bring your small 3″ Dr. Cool wrap.
- Chemical-free cooling material keeps the wrap cold.
- 3″ wide x 25″ long.
- Designed to be used on wrist, ankle or head.
- Made with an anchor hole to help with easy wrap on ankle and wrist.
- Velcro® on end of wrap to keep it secure.
- Recommended to prewash before first use.
- Machine washable.
- Unroll the Dr.Cool wrap
- Wet the light blue area and let excess water drip off
- Fold the wrap and place in the freezer for at least 20 minutes
- Wrap will be frosty but still pliable
- PLANTAR FASCIITIS